We are excited to launch our new Alumni Directory! Please check out the directions below to log in!
Haven’t logged into www.teachforamerica.org lately? Be sure to take a minute to sign in and experience the new TFA Alumni Directory we are developing, featuring the profiles of 38,000+ alumni.
So many of you have asked how to get in touch with each other for networking, collaboration, coalition building or to simply catch up with old friends. Now, you have access to search, find and reach out to alumni, from any corps year / region, in any industry and location.
It’s also the place to update your info so that others in the network can easily find you and send you a message! Take advantage of this opportunity to connect and (re)build relationships across the Teach For America network. Learn more about how to sign in and update your info here.
Things to keep in mind:
- Your teachforamerica.org login should be the same account you used to apply to the corps.
- If you don’t remember your password or email, click the “I forgot my password link” on the login screen.
- If you no longer have access to the email address that you used to create your teachforamerica.org account – no worries! Go to the contact us page and fill out the following fields, including your personal information, so that a TFA staff member can help recover your account!
- Please take a moment to make sure that you are fully opted in (with a visible profile!). This allows others to find and message you directly. Log into www.teachforamerica.org and then navigate to your profile by clicking on the link, “Hi, [your name],” in the upper right.
- When you navigate to your profile, you’ll land on the Account & Contact page. Here is where you can update your visibility settings, contact information and primary contact email (where you’ll receive messages from the Alumni Directory).
- Note: We take your privacy very seriously and only show what city and state you live in in the directory. Personal information like phone number, physical address and email address will never be visible in the Alumni Directory.
- This product is in its early stages, so you may experience bugs and other things that we’d love to hear feedback about. We want to make this as strong of a tool as possible before it officially launches in the summer.
Happy connecting as you use this new tool to (re)build relationships with fellow alumni!